Welcome to CHN Housing Partners Online Application for LEAD Safe Home Program
Need help making your property lead
safe? We are here to help!
On behalf of the Lead Safe Cleveland Coalition, CHN Housing Partners is offering loans, grants, and incentives to homeowners (landlords and owner occupants) to help make their property lead safe. Once approved and awarded funding, CHN Housing Partners will manage the lead construction project.
TYPES OF ASSISTANCE:
▪ Clearance Incentives
Who is eligible to receive lead funding?
Homeowners (landlords and owner occupants) in the City of Cleveland who meet these minimum eligibility guidelines which include, but are not limited to:
▪ Property must be built before 1978 and located in the City of Cleveland
▪ Owner must be current on all property taxes or have a payment plan in place▪ If this is a rental property: Owner must have current rental registration issued by the City of Cleveland Department of Building and Housing
Income guidelines for Grants are outlined below:
To determine program eligibility, complete the program application and submit requested documents. You will be asked to provide copies of the following via upload at the end of this application:
1. Photo identification for each household member over 18 years of age.
2. Proof of Homeowner Income – all individuals in the household 18 years or older must provide 30 days
proof of income and last 2 years of Federal tax returns. You may provide check stubs or current benefits award letter. 3. Proof of Tenant Income (if applicable)- all individuals in the household 18 years or older must provide 30 days proof of
income. You may provide check stubs or current benefits award letter.
4. Current City of Cleveland Rental Registration for property (if applicable)
5. Lease Agreement (if applicable)
For your convenience, CHN Housing Partners allows the use of e-signatures with this online form. You will be prompted to enter your name at the end of this form prior to submitting to give consent. If you have questions or need further assistance, please call our hotline at 844-614-LEAD (5323)
Online Application Guidelines
To apply for programs with CHN Housing Partners, you must complete an application with us, along with providing documents to verify the information submitted. Each participant in this program is required to provide their annual income level and establish eligibility for this program and to verify race/ethnicity for data collection purposes only. We have split this into the following sections:
1. Homeowner information: Your contact and demographic information
2. Homeowner household members : Other members of your household and their demographic information
3. Income sources: All sources of income and public benefits for all Homeowner household members over 184. Property or Unit Information: Details about your property that you wish to make lead safe.
5. Tenant household members (if applicable): All tenant household members and their demographic information
6. Tenant Income (if requested): All sources of income for household members over 18 that reside in the property
7. Upload Documents: We will request scanned copies, legible photos or screenshots of documents as verification for your eligibility for programs.
You may encounter a slow
system or downtime due to a high volume of traffic on the site. Please use the
"Save my progress and resume later" feature located at the top of the form OFTEN to avoid losing any
information. (This form is powered by FormAssembly.)
Click Next Page to Continue